Children’s ENT-Pro 60L
Log in to purchase
Special Note on Shipping: We will only ship this product on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday depending on your location because this product must remain refrigerated. Please contact us directly if you need to order this on Wed, Thurs, or Friday so that we may determine the best shipping day/method. A flat fee of $1.50 is added to orders of 1-3 bottles for additional shipping and handling.
Children’s ENT-Pro™ is a pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavored proprietary probiotic lozenge that supplies newly isolated Lactobacillus delbrueckii LE and Lactobacillus rhamnosus LB3 strains, along with Lactobacillus plantarum LM, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium bifidum, combined to support otolaryngeal health in children.
• Promotes the biological mechanisms that support otolaryngeal tissues and organs
• Adheres to oral cavity mucous coat
• Demonstrates high survivability under both acidic and alkaline environments
• Shows antagonist activity towards opportunistic microflora, including Candida strains
• Exhibits immuno-modulating effects
• Activates immunocompetent cells by CD25+, CD56+ antigens, NK cells, IFNs
• Stimulates production of B cell lymphocytes, IgA
• Demonstrate high clinical result with positive effect on the microbiocenosis of the upper air passages
• Possesses activating effect on a wide range of responders on tonsillar cells
• As a daily probiotic, take 1 lozenge per day.
• When needing extra immune support, take up to 6 lozenges per day.
• For best absorption, place under the tongue to dissolve. Hold in the oral cavity for about 60 seconds.
• Each Children’s ENT-Pro™ lozenge contains a minimum of 2 billion microorganisms.