Why Biotics Products?
What is it about products manufactured by Biotics Research Corporation that makes them stand out from others? Here at Biotics Research NW, Inc. we believe that there is no other food supplement manufactured in the world like Biotics.
Take a look at what Biotics Research Corporation developed FIRST.
- Produced vitamin A and E in emulsified form for the American market.
- Introduced trace minerals vanadium, lithium, and rubidium.
- Introduced yeast-free, vegetable culture chromium and selenium.
- First with SOD sublingual drops.
- Introduced methyl donors and receptors in a vegetable culture base (Oorganik-15).
- Introduced SOD with Catalase.
- Introduced Coenzyme Q10 in tablet and emulsified form in the U.S. market.
- First with a 6000 unit Octacosanol tablet.
- First with glandular produced from neo-natal animals.
- First to have oral forms of interferon.
- Produced species specific interferon for animal health care professionals.
- Introduced Gamma Oryzanol to the American market.
- Researched, developed and introduced water-soluble free transferulic acid "FRAC".
- And last but not least, first with a tableting base made of vegetable culture concentrates.
We know of no other food supplement manufacturer who puts so much thought into their products that they have literally re-invented the wheel regarding what many take for granted - the filler or tableting base products come in. And in the re-invention, Biotics has made it more than just "filler"; it is a living, active, beneficial part of a nutritive system of Biotics Research Products.
For over 35 years, Biotics Research Corporation has been manufacturing and guaranteeing its nutritional supplements for quality, consistent reliability and clinical results. The mission of Biotics Research Corporation is to be the benchmark of excellence in nutritional science, technology and service, providing the clinician with reliable, innovative products of superior quality and the highest level of customer service.
Biotics Research has actively been involved in distributing supplements in the Northwest for over 30 years. In 1997, Gray L. Graham, BA, NTP, took over as distributor for the greater Northwest and Hawaii. Gray is a nutritional educator and has taught hundreds of classes to thousands of health care professionals all over the world, including Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Osteopaths, Acupuncturists, and Dentists. He founded the Nutritional Therapist™ Training Program and serves on the Board of Advisors for the Price-Pottinger Nutrition Foundation.
The reputation for Biotics Research is solid in the world of health care practitioners. Thousands of practitioners rely on us everyday to help them meet their patients nutritional needs.
Biotics Research is proud to be at the forefront of research, development and quality production in the nutritional industry. We are committed to continuing as the standard others are measured against.
Pure and applied research has always been a cornerstone of our company's unique character, while many other nutritional companies' research is limited to literature review, Biotics Research Corporation develops new methods of accurate analysis, isolates new compounds, assists in clinical research, and implements and measures the benefits of new, effective delivery systems. We publish our own research in peer-reviewed scientific literature.
Our unique philosophy has resulted in Biotics' many firsts in the nutritional industry, including:
- Phytochemically-bound trace minerals
- Emulsified oily nutrients including Coenzyme Q10, vitamins A and E for greater uptake and utilization
- Glandular concentrates from newborn bovine tissues of U.S. origin
- Phytochemically-rich vegetable culture product base high in super oxide dismutase and catalase antioxidant enzymes.
Additionally, Biotics Research has been awarded patents for products proven effective with tremendous potential to benefit people all over the world.
Our specially designed, technologically advanced facility not only allows for on-site manufacturing of our own products, it enables our complete control of raw material selection, as well as the implementation of quality control procedures that are second to none in our industry. For example, each product is produced in isolated rooms to protect from cross-contamination. Our skilled quality control/quality assurance personnel utilize state of the art laboratory tests to approve raw materials, monitor production processes including in-process testing, and test finished products prior to their being released. Modern methods of analysis include micro-biological testing, atomic absorption spectroscopy, FTIR, high performance liquid chromatography, UV/VIS spectroscopy and thin layer chromatography. Our phytochemical research team assays botanical source material for identity, activity and consistency via analytical chemistry, molecular biology, biochemistry and wet chemistry techniques.
Our quality control program assures you, the health care professional, nutritional products of the highest quality. Our research allows for the development of innovative products for tomorrow. At Biotics Research, we continue to invest in research technology in order to bring you the best science nature has to offer.